photo 4022ab62-d911-4356-aba9-c7021c4260bc_zpse397c82b.jpg

Sunday, 8 December 2013

After 2 weeks in #Bel HELL

Assalamualaikum

In the name of Allah the most beneficent and merciful. ^^, What I get in BEL313 after two weeks in belHELL? Totally AWESOME dude! Hehe. I have meet someone in my class which is my new lecturer BEL313, his name is TEECH. For me, He is a PSYCHO, COOL, EXCITED person. ^^, Alhamdulillah. Firstly in this topic which is “MEET AND GREET”. In this topic, we need to describe our partner. Actually, this is my first time that I need to explain my partner even we’re not buddies, only classmates. For me, the best part is “BAHAN in each other”. Seriously, it is very fun. That’s make me think more an ideas. That is called CRITICAL THINKING! Yeah! Furthermore, this activities make me more brave to talk each other even I weak in English Subject. I try my BEST for my benefit.  He lectures me to talk polite to others.  That’s all for me. Thank you, TEECH. May Allah bless you always.  Have a good smile, Teech.
-DILA-


No comments:

Post a Comment