photo 4022ab62-d911-4356-aba9-c7021c4260bc_zpse397c82b.jpg

Sunday, 15 December 2013

Think Like A Men, Act Like A Lady



What are the first thing you think when you heard these words ? Are the men are smart than lady or the lady make a better decision  than men when they act to do something ? I am not biased okay . Hehee .  Actually this is the name of the book by  comedian  Steve Harvey.  I changed my title from’ thinking is a joke’ to’ think like a man, act like a lady’.  Why not I changed my title to bombastic one and people will curious to know what does mean . (perasan) hahaa. . In this book Steve gives advices on how women should think like men in certain situations. I personally found this book  informative at times. Steve also state that all men are simple and all women are complicated. So then I’m totally not agreed that part. Highlight not all lar. Mian heehe. If you want to know futher about difference thinker between men and lady try to get this book. I bought at mph, I think popular and others bookstore ade kot ;)


                                       

Back to #bel313hehe, thinking for me is about..
# knowledge.- This is because we need facts and evident before we say something and argue. Without knowledge we will be a person who is overthink or underthink. Like you always said Teech in a class if I not mistake -lah the higher knowledge you have, the more humble you are, the good it is . Am I right Teech ? So lets start to be ‘ulat buku’ from now,Hehe. InshaAllah

# judgement- Judgement is about  on how we think. Before this, I admit that sometimes I judge by person based on physical appearance, on how they are look. But right now I should change 360 degree about my perception and judgement towards persons. Like an idioms saying ‘don’t judge book by its cover’.

# jokes- Meaning that do something useless but clever . It somehow funny right ? Actually to make people laugh it is not the easy way because we need to think deep and make it at the right way and place. Maybe they think normal is boring so they are trying to do something differently .I think Harith Iskandar is one of the clever joker in Malaysia!. hahaha- FADH



p/s :the character and the situation in this blog not related to real people and events ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment