In the name of Allah the most Beneficent and the most
merciful. May Allah bless us always. ^^, love Allah SWT
Okey . For the last
week, I need to give an opinion which is “thinking for me is” ? okey for me,
thinking is something like “KILLER”. That’s why I give this name Thinkorak. I
need to think more when the people ask me the questions. Furthemore, thinking
is an INSANE because when something fact we don’t know then we will be
“tertanya”, but Teech said ‘kalau tatau, senyap itu lebih baik’. Instead, I’m always think and trying to think
what kind of fact are given and I will try to find what kind of those facts.
Moreover, thingking is an important. Why? Because when we not always to think,
our brain become lazy and “not function”. It is very dangerous. Heh! Next,
thinking is a knowledge because when we learn something news that make us a lot
of ideas. Last but not least, thinking is a CRITICAL because we need to think
professional and become more rasional when answering their question.
That’s called THINKORAK! Kan kan okey that’s all from me.
Alhamdulillah. Assalamualaikum.
![]() |
| dila :D |


No comments:
Post a Comment