photo 4022ab62-d911-4356-aba9-c7021c4260bc_zpse397c82b.jpg

Sunday, 5 January 2014

Me, After 1 Month in #BelHELL

Hello Guys :D !!!!! 

After one month passes in #BelHELL actually i feel that time really goes fast actually I did not notice that we are already one month in #BelHELL. Now we are given another blog entries task by Teech, this time its is about “Me, after one month in #BelHELL !“. I really enjoy learning in this class even the class are 3 or 4 hour because this class is full of fun. I have learned so many things. Actually after one month in #BelHELL I think Teech has improve my English, communication skill and teach me to become a critical thinker with his psycho technique. Now I fell more confident to communicate with my classmate in English. I also feel that I become more matured in thinking and can react faster than before. Besides that I have learn not to judge people and don’t simply jump into conclusion. Last but not least I have learned how to work in group and be responsible for each other for example kalaw ada group member yang cakap dalam bahasa melayu, all of us will be punished for 5 minutes haha. That’s all from me. Happy New Year Guys :D

-FAZRIL-




No comments:

Post a Comment