photo 4022ab62-d911-4356-aba9-c7021c4260bc_zpse397c82b.jpg

Saturday, 4 January 2014

Me, after one month in belHELL!


In the name of Allah the most Beneficent and the most Merciful, Alhamdulillah. After one month in belHell I get
·         More knowledge in this critical thinking
·         Become more confident to speak in English language
·         Trying to be a confident person
·         I ‘m very grateful get this lecturer, TEECH to teach us.
·         I like when I trying to answer for claim, support/ reason and objection/opposition in those statement.
·         Actually I can’t understand what the arguments activities, I’m trying to understand. And I will try to do these activities, when I saw Hasif, Mira, Aiman, and Roza doing this argument. I’m very like these activities because it can make us become patient to answer their question. Cool! Thumbs up!

·         Furthermore, in mid sem break. I have an assignment to submit in two weeks which are BEL! MAF, FAR and other subject to finish it. The KILLER assignment very difficult for me is BEL! Because need to find the collecting ‘Malaysian style’ thinking?  And finishing TEST 1? Alhamdulillah, trying to think positively and trying to mindset to think more easily. This is super fun holiday assignment(s)!  That’s all. Thanks TEECH, you’re the best lect. KLEPEK! ^^,

dila :D

No comments:

Post a Comment