photo 4022ab62-d911-4356-aba9-c7021c4260bc_zpse397c82b.jpg

Saturday, 4 January 2014

Test 1, WTH ?







Assalamualaikum =)

Today we will talk about TEST 1 . What is it?? Before this I had no idea what we need to do with Test 1. You just asked us to buy two magazines and brought them in a class. You  said bring any type of magazines like  Feminine, Marie Claire and so on. Ermmm I still had no ideas and I just bought feminine  magazines. When I came to know the task that actually we need to find arguments in article, I felt like a little bit disappointed. Because there are no arguments in FEMININE MAGAZINES.  There a many many more picture about fashion! Never mind I got a free one calendar 2014 in that magazines. HAHA. Luckily, my partner bought Nat Geo.

SAUDI ARABIA. Yeah that is title for our  article after three times  being rejected. I choose that article because I can find out argument in this article and not only about facts. For example, I found that some people claims that Saudi Arabian is a crime and Saudi argues that not all of them are terrorist.  Maybe something like that I think we need to do.


What make me really shocked when we have to pass our assignment on 6 Jan after mid term holiday. Certainly we are in holiday mood . Haha. This assignment is a partner work and we need to discuss it together. I am really hoped that I can get along with my partner piqa to complete our test one with the highest marks. May Allah put everything ease on it. InshaAllah..



-FADH-

No comments:

Post a Comment