hye ! its me again Fadh . welcome to 2014 .I guess you know
when I start doing this entry. hehee. For me new year means new challenges,new
missions, and new hopes and not to forget new assignment will be waiting us.
Ahaa! I just remember what you had told to our class that after mid sem our
assignment will gonna be more diffilcult. It really make me nervous and I
wish that I can extend my holiday. Hahaa.
Actually, after one month in belHell honestly I could say
that BelHELL is my hard core subject not accounting. If I not too much- lah I
can say that like almost most of time I spend my time to do assignment BelHell
rather than doing assignment for other subjects. Hahaaa. Maybe I should
realized that Bel is not that subject that we just take an easy thing. yeah
English is so important for our future life( ayt nk ambil semangat). From what
I know if we want to improve our English language we need to communicate in
English and practice it . So that from now I need to talk in English with
friends even tough bahasa rojak. Like you did in class anyone who talk in Malay will be punish. To conclude, do not give up fadh and remember beginning is always
the hardest.
3 things what I learned after 3o days in Bel HELL :
1) Be a brave and confident one in a class. try to show up
yourself with a good ideas and opinions. Do not afraid if they do not accept
our opinions just give it try.
2) Always think positive . What you think is what you are.
“ANDA INSAN CEMERLANG”.
3) Learn spirit of cooperation. Learn on how to work together and help each other
as a team work in a class like we did ForteBuddies !
FADH


No comments:
Post a Comment