photo 4022ab62-d911-4356-aba9-c7021c4260bc_zpse397c82b.jpg

Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Con Te Partiro T_T

Peace be upon you J

Con te partiro? Allahurobbi.. L In our life, setiap pertemuan pasti ada perpisahan. T_T  after finish for common test, you give me a task for searching means of con te partiro? I’m very curios with this words. When I searching this words at Mister Google. He tells me meaning of Con Te Partiro.. Con Te Patiro means Time To Say Goodbye! Hurmm.. Teech, forgive me if I have many mistakes during your class. I’m very sorry.  I’m think I am naughty person at your class for this semester. Pray for me, be a good person and always be humble as a servants of Allah in this world. I hope you become a good and kind person to your students. I know why you do this to us likes angry, psycho, serius, and SUKA KERUT MUKE. Biasa laa.. itu LUMRAH, itu FITRAH. People always make mistakes. Pray for us can answer and understand easily from question given for final examination. may Allah bless you, Teech. Thank you for passion in our class.

Just For You Teech
Lyrics Doa Perpisahan by Brothers

Namun kini perpisahan yang terjadi
Dugaan yang menimpa diri
Bersabarlah di atas suratan
Ku tetap pergi jua
Kan kuutuskan salam ingatanku
Dalam doa kudusku sepanjang waktu
Ya Allah bantulah hamba-Mu

Mencari hidayah dari pada-Mu
Dalam mendidikan kesabaranku
Ya Allah tabahkan hati hamba-Mu
Di atas perpisahan ini

sorry Teech. kenangan. 

-Dila-

No comments:

Post a Comment