Assalamualaikum
Con Te Partiro?? Actually after I Google the meaning is "time to say goodbye"..Seriously teech when I know this is my last post blog for #belHELL I feel so sad and want to cry (jujur)..Time goes so fast,and tomorrow will be the last class with you and after this no more BEL for me..For the last time and the last semester for BEL I learn so many thing from you teech such as be a humble and passionate person,respect each other whether they is your friend or competitors..Next,through this course I also learn to increase my confident level during the press conference and presentation (aliens) even my grammar is bad but I give a try to get a marks..Beside that,you also teach me to work under pressure especially during the test 3 preparation (sampai nangis 2 kali) because you only give less than 24 hours to finish our preparation for the test seriously that is crazy work but I know you train us for the real world of work..Lastly,thanks teech because give me a chance to watch movie "Laskar Pelangi" (1st time tengok) because so many thing that I learn from that movie and the movie also make me cry for the 3rd time..
Last word from me,thanks for everything teech halal kan segala ilmu yang telah diajar,maaf kalau ada salah dan silap yang dilakukan tanpa sedar,doakan kejayaan kami agar cemerlang dunia akhirat..Jika ada rezeki,dipanjangkan umur,diberi kesihatan fizikal dan mental kita jumpa lagi..InshaAllah..:)
Last word from me,thanks for everything teech halal kan segala ilmu yang telah diajar,maaf kalau ada salah dan silap yang dilakukan tanpa sedar,doakan kejayaan kami agar cemerlang dunia akhirat..Jika ada rezeki,dipanjangkan umur,diberi kesihatan fizikal dan mental kita jumpa lagi..InshaAllah..:)
-PIQAH-


No comments:
Post a Comment