photo 4022ab62-d911-4356-aba9-c7021c4260bc_zpse397c82b.jpg

Sunday, 2 March 2014

My perfomance for Test 3

Assalamualaikum

Alhamdulillah, Forte Buddies done with the last presentation for #belHELL..:) Even I'm not very satisfied with my performance for the last Test,but I already try my best to give the best..During the presentation I try to answer the question that have been ask to me and other group members..For this situation I learn that we should support and respect each other.
During the press conference, my role as a reporter from Gen Q magazine,during that time I know hard to be a reporter because we should fight and argue people when we want to ask a question or fight for our opinion when it been object from other reporter..Based on comment from my friend,during the Q&A session in press conference I be more aggressive,even though sometime I did not have a chance to ask, but when  have a chance I ask a good idea and relevant question...I hope this Test can help me to get a good great for #belHELL paper.

-piqah-


No comments:

Post a Comment