photo 4022ab62-d911-4356-aba9-c7021c4260bc_zpse397c82b.jpg

Sunday, 2 March 2014

Prepping for Test 2 and Test 3

Test 2- writing and thinking critically
From what I know this is the highest part critically in writing. To elaborate, in this test I need to prepare well to understand better about the fallacies because I have to look then respond to the fallacies in given article. Besides that, I need to read and understand clearly about the articles and try to be counter balance in the article. In simple word be a fair enough and not to support one side only. Grammar is crucial in writing and I will try avoid grammatical errors when do writing in TEST 2.

Test 3- speaking and thinking critically  
The test is about speaking and thinking critically so that I have to turn myself to be confident one and brave enough to speak in class. I also think this is golden opportunity and one of way that I should grab to practice in speaking. Practice makes perfect. Am I right? hehee . For the last preparation, I am doing some research and try to find information for preparation of group presentation and QA sessions.

-FADH-

No comments:

Post a Comment