Con Te Partiro ? What does that mean? Im google translate and this word means that ‘time
so to say good’. If Im not mistake this is tittle of famous song by Italian
singer. Mamamia ! I thought it was Mexico. Hehehe.
Hrmmm. Time goes so fast, and I never thought that tomorrow
will be the last class for BellHell. Actually, deep in my heart I feel sad because after this, there will be no more BelHell. Through this course I had learned
many new things in my life and I got many experiences that I think I never get
it before this. Like tragedy in February with bicycle. Hahaaa. It will make me
laugh when I remember that incident. Yahh I admit that Im little bit phobia to
walk at the ‘that place’. hehee. Sorry
if make you trouble on that drama day.lol.
Through this course Im also learn on how to build confidence
level(press conference).Thank you it help me a little bit. Sometimes I also
feel stress when you gave me a lot of work to do have to submit on date. Then I
have to realize that it will be more difficult when you enter the job.Take it
as a challenge ;))
Last words from me (Fadh), thank you teach aka teacher for
all what you doing and teach to us. Im
totally enjoyed in the class. Halalkan
sume ilmu yg diajar and sorry if I made a mistake which Im not realized. Pray
for us and remember AC110 5d ;D
-Adios,Aloha,Goodbye,sayonara اللقاءإلى - -
-FADH-

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment