photo 4022ab62-d911-4356-aba9-c7021c4260bc_zpse397c82b.jpg

Sunday, 2 March 2014

Reflection on Rainbow Soldiers :))



Movie time !  LASKAR PELANGI. This is being for the first time I watch this movie. It is awesome movie. From this movie, I have found many moral values that can implement in my life. It’s about the values of friendship, responsibility, loyalty, teamwork and never gives up in doing something.
·        
      Never give up
 We need to have strong vision in order to achieve our dreams in life. As I can see from the movie the kids are never giving up gaining knowledge although they are poor but they know the importance of education in their life.
     Loyalty
The values of loyalty show that person has a good faith. I like the character of the Cikgu Mus in this movie. Although she got offering letter to teach at another school but she rejected it and she still chooses laskar pelangi. I like the words ‘live to give as much as you can not to take as much as you can’ =)))

·          Teamwork

It is important to have value of teamwork in organization and group project. This is because through this value we can accomplish our task efficiently and faster. To illustrate, Pak Harfan and Mus have been together to build the school.

FADH

No comments:

Post a Comment