photo 4022ab62-d911-4356-aba9-c7021c4260bc_zpse397c82b.jpg

Sunday, 2 March 2014

Prepating for Test 2 and Test 3

Assalamualaikum

  • Test 2
    In week 8 or 9 (kalau tak silap), teech give us Test 2 writing and thinking critically is our focus, seriously make me feel so stress because this time we work alone not in pair anymore..Based on the article that have been given from teech I should find a fallacies,rhetorical device,counter balance and make a satirical writing..Even though my grammar (hancur) for Test 2 (mengaku) but I have try my best to get a good result,so alhamdulillah I manage to finish my Test 2..^-^

  • Test 3
    Speaking and thinking critically is our main focus for this test..Teech just give us 24 hours to prepare our material for this presentation,seriously make feel want to cry (memang nangis pun) but its good because you train us to speak in English critically and work under pressure situation..For this Test also I have to make a research about alien because we present about this thing and make a preparation for Q & A sessions.
-piqah-


No comments:

Post a Comment