photo 4022ab62-d911-4356-aba9-c7021c4260bc_zpse397c82b.jpg

Sunday, 2 March 2014

What do you expect in your mark for test 1?

Peace be upon you

I hope I will get over 10 marks from Test 1. I was read more 5 times to understand this article. I feel enthusiasm to complete these assignments.  There are a lot of mehnah and tribulasi  in process of doing this assignment such as I have to drive to Ipoh, finding your house. (ehh) my friends house.  What motif I want to find your house? :P hahaha INSANE! After I get my assignments from you, Teech. I ‘m very upset with my works. I was shock I get a lower mark. So many mistakes I was do during with my partner. I’m feeling guilty with my partner. For me, she is a good in English subject.  Never mind, Allah gives me this mark to makes me more hardworking. He knows his servant is a weaker. I love Him. Thank you Teech for marks our works. May Allah bless you always. J

Dila :)

No comments:

Post a Comment