photo 4022ab62-d911-4356-aba9-c7021c4260bc_zpse397c82b.jpg

Sunday, 2 March 2014

Reflection rainbow soldier?

Reflection rainbow soldier? Perghhh best giler. I watch this movie more than 3 times. (Come on Teech, show me some film that I never watch before) Never feel boring watching this movie because there have a lot of moral value to learn in our daily to appreciate what we have. Actually, I want to be a TEACHER in my future. inshaAllah, my lovely mother told become a TEACHER ni kerja yg mulia because we share the knowledge to them with a new things then they always learn and do what we said likes learn IQRA’.. when they recite that words always, we can get more reward even we are dead. Seronok kan :D sayaannng Allah swt! The words I never forget from this video is we always give to other people, not always accept from other people. That’s word always in my mind. :) thanks for sharing this video to us. ^^,

Dila (:

No comments:

Post a Comment