photo 4022ab62-d911-4356-aba9-c7021c4260bc_zpse397c82b.jpg

Thursday, 13 March 2014

Con Te Partiro

Con Te Partiro!!! I don’t know what does it means. When I Google it, now I know that words means. It’s Time to say goodbye. Actually I feel that time goes really fast and tomorrow will be the last belHell class. Actually it’s hard to say goodbye because I think this class has a lot of memories. After 14 weeks in this class I don’t feel like in hell. I have learned so many things from this class even though this class if very stressful and full of pressure sometimes. I feel very grateful and lucky because I get lecturer like you. Your class is very deferent from the other class. You have taught me so many things. You have taught me to be brave to stand and trust myself. After press conference you also have motivate us to be grateful in our life, be a strong person and never gives up. You also said everybody deserve to get better in their life. Lastly I want to thank to you because you have give me so many useful knowledge to me. Forgive me for any mistakes that I do. Thank you very much Teech for everything!! J


 -Fazril-

No comments:

Post a Comment