photo 4022ab62-d911-4356-aba9-c7021c4260bc_zpse397c82b.jpg

Sunday, 2 March 2014

My performance in Test 3

Based on the evaluation post TEST 3 at a press, people see me during the press I was trying and giving full effort to answer the questions.While from negative side, I look nervous at the in front and sometimes I am weakness to support ideas from group members. My bad .

As a reporter, I am representative FLY FM. Yuhuu. My friends said that Im looked different and be aggressive one during Q&A session. Hahaha. Maybe I was too excited during that day. I have to be like that because if we just sit and quite we do not get any marks. They told me that that I have many of ideas to ask. Unfortunately, sometimes I forgot to use correct way or format like ‘thank you’ at the end of questions.
-    
       Overall about the Test 3, I am enjoyed and have a great time . Besides that, it is funny things when look the entire classmate tries to put very hard to get the marks. Some of them panjat kerusi -lah . HAHAHAA-    - FADH-










No comments:

Post a Comment