Prepping for test 2 and test 3? Hurm.. In test 2, I have
sacrificed my days for these assignments. Actually, my siblings want to spend
time with me during the weekend but I need to finish that assignments. I’m
afraid I can’t finish the assignments as long as I did not give these
assignment to my class rep for submission, Aiman aka Litang. Heh! While test 3,
I’m try my best to speak and try to be more hyperactive. About props, our
groups need to settle these props on that time at Mcdonald with other classmates.
I don’t like stay up at Mcdonald. Aduh! But, that’s sweet memories with my
groups. Love u guys except Fazril. Ceh! Haha.. The bad memories are my lovely GIANT bicycle and
feel rush on that day. I don’t want claim from your, Teech. I feel guilty
because that is my mistakes. I repaired my bicycle with auntie de landscaper to
fixed my bicycle become more SIHAT! Heh.. Thanks auntie, love you <3
Dila :D

No comments:
Post a Comment