photo 4022ab62-d911-4356-aba9-c7021c4260bc_zpse397c82b.jpg

Thursday, 13 March 2014

Con Te Partiro

Now is the time to say goodbye. Since this is the last week of this semester so I think this is my last blog post. Almost 14 weeks in the belHell, I didn’t felt like in hell actually. Although there are many pressure during assignment, test and presentation but actually all this teach me to be a strong person and never give up easily. I’m fell very lucky and grateful because I get a great lecturer that always want to see his student brave to speak and react in the polite ways. Also always remind us to grab the chance to change and teach us thinking critically. So I take this chance to say thank you so much to teech because willing to teach and always be patience with us. Although in class you are cruel but I know all that is a learning process and you want us to remember that at the outside not everyone is kind heart and will be more challenging. Thanks again teech and keep cruel…

-Teha-

No comments:

Post a Comment